Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190107-2015). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update.
My games and Apps
- We have fixed the issue in the apps were not keeping users signed in in apps such as Youtube/Hulu and Netflix.
- Improved the Fast Start performance of titles.
- Fixes to address Oneguide not working and addresses USB Tuners not working.
- Performance Fixes to improve the stability of Home.
- If you are playing a game then switch back to guide then the game the game will run slower. Workaround Do not use the B to return to the game use the icon in Guide.
Dashboard – Blank Tabs
- We are aware that some users are seeing Dashboard tabs not loading console on boot. Please file feedback ASAP when you see this so we can continue to investigate.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
My games and Apps:
- We are tracking an issue in which certain apps are displaying the error code 0xD0000189 when launching. Workaround reboot the console and launch the app.