Less than a week after finding out CatDog and April O’Neil would be joining the battle in the upcoming fighter, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, the game’s release date and file size for the Nintendo Switch hasve now seemingly been revealed.
According to a North America eShop listing and Nintendo’s website, the game will be arriving next month on 5th October. The digital version will be priced at $49.99 USD (or your regional equivalent) and the file size is around 2.9 GB. So far, 16 characters have been confirmed for the game. Apart from the two new additions, here’s who else you’ll be able to play as:
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Powdered Toast Man (Ren & Stimpy)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Helga (Hey Arnold!)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
Along with this, there’ll be 20 themed levels and both local and online support for up to four players. You can learn more about this upcoming release in our previous post.
Will you be checking out this game when it arrives on the Nintendo Switch? Tell us down below.