Starting at 6:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190122-1520). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update. For the next few releases, we will keep Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha builds in sync to test core functionality.
- We are fighting a new Mini Keyboard and would love your feedback. If you prefer or require the bigger keyboard for accessibility, it is still available in Settings -> Ease of Access -> Magnifier -> Larger Keyboard. This mini keyboard floats over the UI so will position itself smartly around text boxes. If you see any positioning or general issues, please file bugs with as much detail as possible (the app you were using, screenshot etc.) as we deliberately have minimal logging around text entry for privacy reasons. Keep an eye out for a quest and survey!
Media Remote Programmable Buttons
- We are fighting a new feature that enables you to reprogram buttons on your Media Remote. Choose your favorite app to launch when you press the OneGuide button on a media remote.
- Access this via Settings>Kinect & devices>Media remote.
- Framework enhancements to the messaging system to support future feature work.
- We have fixed the guide overlapping UI issues when accessing messages in the guide tab.
System – Home
- System framework updates for future features.
- Localization fixes.
- We are tracking an issue that various titles using Kinect are crashing.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
My games and Apps:
- We are tracking an issue with various bundled titles like Borderlands 2 not recognizing all DLC as owned with valid entitlement
- We are aware of an issue with skype that when a user clicks on a conversation and/or pressing X to start a video call seem to freeze and eventually crash Skype.